Came across a useful article recently on how to find jobs in Australia.
It outlines seven crucial points and steps summed up below:
1. Tailor-made your resume for each job you apply for.
2. Once you sent out resume(s), be prepared to receive any call anytime.
3. Next, once you are secured with an interview, you have to be well prepared for the interview.
4. Read the company’s background. Make use of the information to help you gain extra impression points during an interview.
5. Be prepared with some technical questions for those who looking for IT role.
6. Good references. Be nice to your current reporting manager because you still need them to provide good references when you apply for a job here.
7. Be positive even though it will be extremely exhausted when we are jobless.